- Which virtualization technology do you use?
- We currently use KVM on all our hypervisors.
- Which Linux distributions are available?
- We currently offer pre-installed versions of the most recent releases of Ubuntu, CentOS, and Debian. We also offer a wide array of images that you are free to install yourself.
- Do you provide console access?
Network and Facilities
- Which datacenter do you utilize?
- We are currently located at 151 Front Street in Toronto, Canada.
- Can I test your network?
- Sure, you can test from our Looking Glass here.
- What is your network blend?
- We currently use a premium mix of Internap, T-Systems, Level3, Toronto Interet Exchange, and Cogeco (for backup only).
Ordering and Billing
- How long does it take to activate my order?
- As long as your order is approved, activiation is usually only a few minutes.
- Is there a minimum contract?
- There is no minimum contract. All of our services are on a month-to-month basis.
- How am I billed?
- When you sign up, your first invoice is pro-rated until the end of the month. After that, your subscription is automatically renewed on the first of each month.
- Do you offer control panel licenses?
- No, but you are free to order and install a control panel from a license vendor.
- Do you offer refunds?
- All sales are final and no refunds are provided. However, prorated account credit will be provided for any service cancellation.
- How can I contact support?
- You can contact us any time via our support ticket system.
- Are your services fully managed?
- Currently we only provide basic management with our virtual private servers.